Terms and Conditions
Support Fees and Eligibility
The subscription limits the support to the domain(s) specified in your subscription. You are eligible for support only if you direct your inquiries to CW Joomla Extensions by submiting a ticket.
Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
In particular cases, CW Joomla Extensions requires access to your Joomla! Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to: your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry. All information you provide will not be shared with 3rd parties and will only be stored by CW Joomla Extensions for future references.
As such, we will require direct access to your Joomla! website (your website must be publicly reachable) in order to debug and perform any tests that we deem relevant for determining the malfunctioning of our extensions on your installation. If you cannot meet these requirements, we are not bound to provide support as we cannot determine the cause of your issues.
Your subscription will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment.
Support is offered in English ONLY.
Support is limited to:
- Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services
- Help regarding usage of our web site's services and features
- Help regarding usage of our products
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software
- Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your Joomla! installation; please note that we reserve the right to refuse any or all modifications of our software
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues
- CSS and XHTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or XHTML related issues. Browser incompatibilities are Joomla! template related issues. Our products are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards
- If you do find any bugs in our products' CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need
We offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla or any other inquiries not directly related to our products
CW Joomla Extensions is not obligated to provide support beyond the end of the term indicated by your subscription unless you renew your subscription on or before the expiration date by agreement between CW Joomla Extensions and you.
Use of the Subscription
Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from CW Joomla Extensions.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of CW Joomla Extensions. The products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Subscription expiration implies the termination of the support, update (membership details and product source code) and other download specific services.
We do not offer refunds for purchased products. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be easily duplicated. Once we have distributed a release version to the customer, the sale is final, and you may not return the software for a refund or credit. Please be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
Under no circumstances we will provide refunds on "your software is not what I need" basis.
Finding a bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them.
Potential refund decisions are made individually.
Termination of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from CW Joomla Extensions.
We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from CW Joomla Extensions or from the person requesting the service.
Updates and Changes
The CW Joomla Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at CW Joomla Extensions's discretion. We reserve the right to modify the Support Policy at any point without prior notice.
Even though this Support Policy is effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.
All our extensions are licensed under the GNU GPL Version 2.0 or later, if not labelled otherwise. Learn more about this at the gnu.org website.